qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject RE: Qpid C++ 0.34 unit tests are failing with visual studio 2013
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 09:40:58 GMT
Hello Justin,
I updated to the head of the trunk and relaunched everything. I still have a problem with
the qpid tools.I can see all the bat files, but the code still calls the original files for
example:
1: run_acl_tests: Calling 'qpid-python-test --broker localhost:63666 --time -m acl -Dport-i=63668
-Dport-u=63710 -Dport-q=63712 -Dpolicy-file=D:\qpid-cpp-trunk.git\qpid\qpid\cpp\build-dir-RelWithDebInfo\src\tests\policy.acl'1:
'qpid-python-test' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
All the .py files have not been updated to launch qpid-python-test.bat when on windows:Example:
qpid/cpp/src/tests/run_interop_testscall("qpid-python-test -m interop_tests -DOUTDIR={0}",
WORK_DIR)
Regards,Adel