qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.3 (RC2)
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 12:57:23 GMT
Hi,
I believe that it would be better to release 6.0.3 with fixes in
QPID-6096, QPID-7268, QPID-72689.

Additionally, I would like to suggest an inclusion of QPID-7255 (
Support delivery delay). It seems that finishing and releasing of 6.1
will take some time and having a released version with this feature
would be beneficial for many users.

Kind Regards,
Alex