qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject sync_ack option in AMQP 0-10 JMS client
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 20:49:56 GMT
There used to be a connection URL parameter "sync_ack" which could have
been used to define whether acknowledgments should be sent synchronously or
asynchronously. Is this parameter still supported?

It seems to me that whatever value I give to it, it always syncs after
every acknowledgements. From digging through the code it seems to me that
it is reflected only when I use AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE mode, but not when I
acknowledge the messages manually.

I also noticed that the "Using the Qpid JMS client (AMQP 0-10)" document on
the website (
https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/programming/book/QpidJMS.html)
is not updated since 0.32 release. It is missing for the 6.0.x releases -
it looks like it disappeared with the independent Java releases. I guess
that is probably not intentional.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub