qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sync_ack option in AMQP 0-10 JMS client
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 12:07:51 GMT
Taking a peek, the option only ever affected auto-ack behaviour since
it was added several years ago, letting you configure the 0-10
consumers to sync after each message ack. It doesnt affect the sync
behaviour for client-ack consumers, as Jakub notes.

On the docs, the easiest (if ugly) thing to do for now would probably
be to just copy the 'programming' book into the java tree, drop all
the non-JMS bits, move the 'addresses' section to the end, and leave
it otherwise as-is, with the 0-10 and 0-8..0-91 books still seperate.
That would allow updating it if needed and avoid confusion of where it
is in the immediate term, and any larger changes/consolidation can
then be done later as desired/time allows.

Robbie