qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Unable to send 1MB messages in asynchronous mode
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 15:51:30 GMT
On 13/05/16 13:32, Michal Zerola wrote:
> I am unable to send 1MB messages using Java JMS API to Qpid (C++ broker)
> v0.34 if I use asynchronous send mode (no 'sync_publish' connection option).
> First message is sent normally, but the client hangs up on second
> producer.send(message) call.

Was there any error on the client side (or on the broker)? My guess
would be something to do with the buffer size on the AMQP 0-10 JMS
client you are using. The nosync.log doesn't actually contain a proper
session close in either direction, is that the full log?

Generally, I would recommend using the AMQP 1.0 JMS client over the AMQP
0-10 one. It is more recent and more likely to get bug fixes.