qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch access control policy - what is the idea behind applicationName?
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 17:33:49 GMT

----- Original Message -----

There is some explanation in qpid-dispatch/doc/notes/qdr-policy-01.pdf

An informal to-do list is in qdr-policy-todo.md. That includes your suggestion
of differentiating unauthorized-access from resource-limit-exceeded errors.
The to-do list was my working checklist while policy was still on a private
branch and every addition didn't need a jira. Today your suggestions should
go in as jiras so they don't get lost.

Regards and thanks,
Chuck