qpid-users mailing list archives

From Vavricka <vavricka.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering issues
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 07:17:25 GMT
Gordon Sim wrote
> For the timestamp query, why are you dividing by 1000? The JMSTimestamp is
> in milliseconds. Is  'tomorrow' a Date object?

Thanks for pointing this out, I used same code for testing qpid c++ broker.
Qpid c++ broker expects timestamp in seconds.

When I removed division by 1000, code is working correctly now.

Gordon Sim wrote
> However AMQP 0-10 defines the message-id to be a uuid, JMS
> defines it to be a string. Is it possible there is some issue in the
> exact format being compared?

You are also correct in this one. I used to retrieve messageID by 'String
messageID = msg.getJMSMessageID();' and returned string was in format
'ID:UUID', but selector in consumer expects string without 'ID:' prefix.
When I removed the prefix code start to work as expected.

Gordon Sim wrote
> Ok, so I _believe_ the java broker does not support the AMQP style
> naming of properties for AMQP 1.0. You can use the JMS names however.

Is planned support for AMQP naming style properties for AMQP 1.0?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Vavricka