qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject [Qpid Dispatcher] Runtime behavior on SunOS
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 17:57:13 GMT
Hello,
We are trying to use qpid-dispatch on SunOS. Before I ask specific questions, I would like
to know why in the readme, it is mentioned "Dispatch will not build on Windows"? Does it imply
that the API was built for a pure Linux-oriented OS and thus it is expected to have issues
on other OSes such as SunOS?
In our case, after some modifications, we were able to compile it on SunOS but the tests are
failing.
Actually, we believe to have hit a problem which has to do with the multi-threading and locking
mechanism in the dispatcher. We are unable to get the dispatcher ready to receive connections
in the tests.
Regards,Adel Boutroswww.murex.com