qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <adelbout...@live.com>
Subject RE: Incompatible code with NSS when buidling Qpid C++ Broker
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 08:00:41 GMT
Hello Steve,
I am willing to help close this issue as I am currently compiling on SunOS. What do you need
me to do?
As I mentioned before, applying the proposed patch works (It fixes the compilation issue raised
but of course there are other issues I am facing now).But, I couldn't find any jira issue
with the patch attached.
Regards,Adel Boutros,www.murex.com