qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Flores, Paul A." <PAUL.A.FLO...@SAIC.COM>
Subject Question: Temporary queues: set up and when do they go away?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:54:07 GMT
As subject states.

Unclear how use so of the Address options as they are described.

How do I set up a temporary queue that goes away when the receiver is closed?

I am using the following in my code to set up a response queue.

What has me asking this question is that using qpid-cofig I can see that before I run my example
applications there is only 1 non-durable queue.  But well after my example applications finishes
(receivers and senders are closed) I see 2 non-durable queues.  Shouldn't the queue be deleted
and not appear at all when I run qpidd-configure?  What am I doing incorrectly?

"const char* response_queue="#response_queue; {create: always, delete: always}"

Thanks for your help it is appreciated!

Paul

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately
by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.