qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Flores, Paul A." <PAUL.A.FLO...@SAIC.COM>
Subject Setting up queues - Working - Not working- Help!
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:28:51 GMT
At one time it appeared that I had "const char* response_queue="#response_queue;{create: always,
sender delete: always, receiver}";" working but now it is not.  I am seeing the following
exception and have not been able to resolve the issue!

"Exception caused process termination.  Bad key-value pair, expected ':', character 40 of
#response_queue;{create: always, sender delete: always, receiver}"

Any insights / help is appreciated!

Paul

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately
by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.