qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Trufanow <alexandre.trufanow...@gmail.com>
Subject Dispatch mobile subscribers
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:03:15 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to get the following working on dispatch-0.5:

producer -> brokerA.exchange -> brokerA.queue -> dispatcher -> consumer

Subscribing a consumer to the queue directly on the broker works fine but I
haven't managed to find a configuration where a mobile subscriber on the
dispatcher can receive messages.

Is there a sample configuration somewhere for mobile consumers connecting
to a dispatcher ? Ideally I would like to be able to add multiple brokers
with the same queue name to be able to scale.

Thanks,
Alexandre