qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Trufanow <alexandre.trufanow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch mobile subscribers
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:09:37 GMT
To expand on this, messages sometimes get through but not consistently.
Using the attached configuration, I am only able to receive messages from
the dispatcher when it has been up for a very short amount of time. After a
few minutes, subscribing no longer works at all.

The broker has been set up the following way:

qpidd -d -p 27001 --data-dir $data_dir --log-to-file $name.log
--load-module $QPID_ROOT/lib/qpid/daemon/amqp.so --log-enable=info+

qpid-config -b localhost:27001 add exchange topic business
qpid-config -b localhost:27001 add queue results
qpid-config -b localhost:27001 bind business results foo

Messages are being sent directly to the broker on the 'business' exchange.