qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Trufanow <alexandre.trufanow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proton C++ API update
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:29:34 GMT
The changes look good overall, removing the event class makes the handler's
API much cleaner IMO.
I found the on_unhandled callback very useful for testing/debugging, when I
didn't know what event to expect for my unit tests. Do you think there
could be another way of setting a catchall for events? The obvious
workaround would be to implement all callbacks but this is much more clunky.

Thanks
Alexandre