qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Trufanow <alexandre.trufanow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch mobile subscribers
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 14:43:13 GMT
After switching to 0.6-beta2, everything works great!

I did have to patch unit tests to remove ipv6 and sasl/ssl (both are
disabled in my use case). I can provide the modifications I made if you
would like to support this use case.

I have noticed a difference which is probably due to the shift from
fanout=multiple to distribution=balanced. If I have a single producer and 3
receiving brokers, all messages are sent to a single broker (which does not
change between tests). If I have concurrent producers, messages are spread
out but one broker still receives more messages than the rest. Is this
expected behavior? I would expect messages to be spread out more evenly.
There are no clients consuming messages in this use case.

Thanks for you help
Alexandre