qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matt Broadstone <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help!: Example of the use of Variant Type
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 14:30:25 GMT
On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Flores, Paul A. <PAUL.A.FLORES@saic.com>
wrote:

> Specifically I am looking at example for either how to "extract" a map
> from a Variant  (map<string,string>) or to use map.find()?
>

> Could not find example on how to use/access Variant type data.
>

> Any help is appreciated.
>

> Paul

Hey Paul,

I've got two example utilities we use for testing in our system posted on
this gist: https://gist.github.com/mbroadst/d7bfefb0589a3296ecca55f36af6b3f9.
They convert between JSON and the variant types using the qpid messaging
c++ libraries, hopefully this should give some insight into how to play
around with the variant types.

Regards,
Matt