qpid-users mailing list archives

From rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java broker startup properties file
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 23:41:22 GMT
Rob,

Thank you, one more question on -icp and -sp, so what if i have updated icp
with some property change  and restarted broker with icp (every time i
restart broker i am using initial config
"/opt/qpid-java-broker/bin/qpid-server -icp
/opt/qpid-java-broker/etc/config.json" not sure if its is right way or
not), does it automatically update config file in -sp? i my case it did not
updated the config file in store-path upon restart. What will happened if i
have differences in initial config file that i use to start broker and the
config file under store-path?

Thanks,
Ram