qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.2 (RC1)
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 09:02:41 GMT
+1

Making my own vote and testing explicit:

1) Verified the md5/sha checksums on all binaries
2) Verified signatures on all binaries
3) Built/ran test profiles mms/dby/bdb for 0-9 and 0-10 from source bundle
4) Ran hello world against staged maven artefacts against broker from
binary distribution
5) Ran Joram tests against Qpid JMS client 0.9.0.

No problems found.

I also removed the hashes of the ASCs (the asc.md5/asc.sha1) from
repository.apache.org as suggested by Robbie.