qpid-users mailing list archives

From Tomáš Šoltys <tomas.sol...@gmail.com>
Subject Building client - missing cmake files
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:42:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm developing a client based on Qpid C++ library.

My CMakeLists.txt contain following line:
find_package (Qpid REQUIRED)

It works fine of Fedora 23 but on Ubuntu cmake fails with following error:

  CMake Error at qpid-messaging/src/CMakeLists.txt:2 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindQpid.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Qpid", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qpid" with any
of
  the following names:

    QpidConfig.cmake
    qpid-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qpid" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Qpid_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "Qpid"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.

Am I doing something wrong? How should I edit my CMakeLists.txt to include
and link Qpid C++ client libraries?

Thanks,
Tomas