qpid-users mailing list archives

From Tomáš Šoltys <tomas.sol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building client - missing cmake files
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:36:18 GMT
Thanks Andrew,

Based on https://qpid.apache.org/packages.html I have found package
libqpidmessaging2-dev in Ubuntu repositories. This package contains
following files:

/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Address.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Connection.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Duration.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/FailoverUpdates.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Handle.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/ImportExport.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Message.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Receiver.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Sender.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/Session.h
/usr/include/qpid/messaging/exceptions.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libqpidmessaging.so
/usr/share/doc/libqpidmessaging2-dev/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/libqpidmessaging2-dev/copyright

Unfortunately there are no .cmake nor .pc files. Is this intended?

Thanks,

Tomas