qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jiří Neuman <jiri.neu...@unicornsystems.eu>
Subject Java Qpid client - AMQP Sequence
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 14:18:40 GMT
Hi,

We’re using Apache Qpid client (for AMQP 1.0) in a Java-based project and we are looking
into the use of amqp-sequence in the message body (payload). We were not able to find a direct
support for producing / consuming a message with AMQP sequence type in the Qpid library (besides
internal classes that seem to handle the translation to the wire-format). Is there any support
for this usecase that we could use or do we have to implement it ourselves? Can you point
me to any examples / references that can be helpful in building a client sending an AMQP message
with a amqp-sequence type?

S pozdravem / Best regards
Jiří Neuman