qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Setting up queues - Working - Not working- Help!
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:53:11 GMT
On 18/04/16 15:28, Flores, Paul A. wrote:
> At one time it appeared that I had "const char* response_queue="#response_queue;{create:
always, sender delete: always, receiver}";" working but now it is not.  I am seeing the following
exception and have not been able to resolve the issue!

> "Exception caused process termination.  Bad key-value pair, expected ':', character 40
of #response_queue;{create: always, sender delete: always, receiver}"

create and delete options should be wither 'always' or 'sender' or
'receiver', can't be two values

so e.g.

"#response_queue;{create: always, delete: always}"