qpid-users mailing list archives

From Toralf Lund <toralf.l...@pgs.com>
Subject Re: Issues related to queue marked "excl"
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 06:51:38 GMT
On 31/03/16 16:35, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 31/03/16 15:31, Toralf Lund wrote:
>> The reason why I assumed an exclusive *superscription* was that the
I meant subscription, of course :-)
>> queue is still there after the application stops. Aren't exclusive
>> queues supposed to go way automatically?
>
> Only if they are also auto-delete queues.

OK. I thought I saw mention of delete on close for all exclusive queues
when searching for info, but perhaps I misunderstood, or maybe someone
else got it wrong.

The queue is also there before the application first starts, which is
another reason for my confusion. I thought flags like this was generally
only set on creation...

- Toralf