qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Building client - missing cmake files
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 21:04:00 GMT
Tomáš

i think this is because the Ubuntu qpid package doesn't install the
file: [/usr/lib/cmake/Qpid/QpidConfig.cmake] (or the appropriate
directory on Ubuntu)

The Fedora package does install this file, which is why your
find_package(Qpid) does work. Are you sure you've installed the
developer package probably qpid-dev or libqpid-dev? If you have
installed the developer package then this is an issue in the Ubuntu
package, which needs to provide this file for cmake to find the
package.

Andrew