qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: General Question: QPID Implementation of AMQP Type Notation
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 15:43:11 GMT
Hi Paul,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question.

Section 1.3 is describing the notation within the specification itself used
to define types - i.e. it is telling you how to read the XML files which
make up the specification.  It's not really meaningful to talk about the
Qpid components "supporting" the notation.

What is it that you are looking to do / for Qpid to support?

-- Rob