qpid-users mailing list archives

From Julien Charon <Julien.Cha...@avitech.aero>
Subject AW: java broker queue flow control
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:19:02 GMT
  Hi,

Yes, I'm using the AMQP 1.0 JMS clients and the broker port is AMQP 1.0 only.
Thank you for the clarification. However, it would be nice to have that written in the java
broker documentation

Best regards,

Julien

Avitech GmbH
Engineering AxL
Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
e-mail: julien.charon@avitech.aero
Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Jon Joseba Goyarzu Caño
http://avitech.aero

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.