qpid-users mailing list archives

From Julien Charon <Julien.Cha...@avitech.aero>
Subject java broker queue flow control
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 13:59:32 GMT
  Hi,

I'm currently trying to configure flow control on queue level as described in [1].
I tried the following:
- Create a queue, set flow control settings: capacity = 1024, resume capacity = 512 (I also
tried with capacity = 10240, resume capacity = 5120 and capacity = 102400, resume capacity
= 51200)
- With a QPID JMS client, send 100 messages with ~16KB each
- I can't see any log messages on broker side nor on client side as described in [1] (also
tried to set log level to DEBUG)
- Sending of the messages by the client (producer) is not slowed down nor blocked as describe
in [1]
Did I make a mistake in configuration or did I misunderstand something?

[1] https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.0.1/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-Runtime-Disk-Space-Management.html

Best regards,
Julien

Avitech GmbH
Engineering AxL
Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
e-mail: julien.charon@avitech.aero<mailto:julien.charon@avitech.aero>
Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Jon Joseba Goyarzu Caño
http://avitech.aero<http://avitech.aero/>

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.