qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aleks Balaban <a_bala...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Re: AMQP 1.0 Qpid JMS and an Issue with Failover/Reconnect
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:51:10 GMT
Thank you for writing back. My client quite minimalistic JMS client
application with usual JMS stuff such as Connection, Session objects and
"onMessage" listeners, which does nothing but connect to an AMQP server
and waits to receive notifications/messages. It works just fine, only it
isn't capable to re-establish the underlying SSL connection when
something went wrong and that happens almost every day. I'm running it
in a debug mode and the log I posted earlier is all I have. Obviously,
the connection failure has been detected properly (for testing purposes
I caused it by shooting down the internet connection) and the
FailoverProvider makes two attempts to re-establish the connection. Both
of them fails because the internet is off and suddenly some thread
executor takes over and terminates everything. I'm just wondering is
there any example in the web or anybody was trying to achieve the same.
The documentation seems to be insufficient to find out what was wrong.
What I've been thinking about, do I need to take care about
configuration attributes at different communication levels? For example,
do I have to take care manually that TCP, AMQP and JMS configuration
parameters harmonize with each other?