qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: ./qpidd: symbol lookup error: ./qpidd: undefined symbol:
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 16:23:53 GMT
On Thu, 2016-03-17 at 16:39 +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> ...Further to the earlier post, please find the below pastebin
>
> http://sprunge.us/EfAI pastebin for ldd -d -r
> /opt/apigee4/share/apache-qpid/sbin/qpidd

I'm a little puzzled by this and by what you are attempting to do.

Are you building your own qpidd to run? Are you running the system
qpidd? If the latter why is it in /opt/...../qpidd?

If you are trying to run your own qpidd in /opt/... then you need to
tell it to find *the libraries that you compiled when you made it*
rather than the system installed libraries.

I assume that you did something like:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/..... ...
make install

In which case cmake installed the things it made it the location you
specified but it assumes that you have set up things so that they will
run correctly from there. In particular this means that the Shared
library search path must include the relevant lib directory in the
install area.

>From your qpidd path I guess that this might work:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/apigee4/share/apache-
qpid/lib64 /opt/apigee4/share/apache-qpid/sbin/qpidd -v

Andrew