qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Flores, Paul A." <PAUL.A.FLO...@SAIC.COM>
Subject General Question: Network Load Balanacing?
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 20:13:07 GMT
At a client site evaluating aspects of QPID for adoption for its use in a mission critical
application.

This is one question / area I was asked to elicit information regarding current capabilities,
plans and alternatives.

Has anyone looked at either the distributed broker functionality and / or the dispatcher in
this context?  If so can you please share your insights.

Is there anything specific in this area someone can point me towards?

Thanks your thoughts, insights, comments and inputs are welcomed.

Paul