qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Flores, Paul A." <PAUL.A.FLO...@SAIC.COM>
Subject RE: QPID C++ broker and Java - One broker to "rule them all"
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:28:43 GMT
Per Steve's advice:

Environment:
Centos 5.11 (moving soon to 7)
C++: gcc 4.1.2
Java: 1.7.0_95

QPID Messaging API: qpid-cpp-0.34
C++ Broker
From: Steve Huston [shuston@riverace.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:13 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: RE: QPID  C++ broker and Java - One broker to "rule them all"

As long as the front end, back end, and broker can speak the same AMQP version, they should
all play nice regardless of the programming language.

If you can be a little more specific about the client code versions, it's highly likely that
someone can help point you to at least one broker to do the job.

-Steve