qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coverity errors in 0.12.0 beta
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 17:49:37 GMT
On 1 February 2016 at 18:04, Ken Giusti <kgiusti@redhat.com> wrote:
> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/apache-qpid-proton?tab=overview
>
> Detected an additional 85 "defects" since the last run.  The scanner flagged a few C++
issues, and a whole ton of Java stuff (which may all be false positives for all I know).

> Click on the "View Defects" box.
>
> --
> -K

I gave the proton-j ones a quick skim now that I have access (which
they were nice enough not to mail me confirmation of after my request
was processed hehe). None were listed as 'high' and they all appeared
older and previously released, so I won't looking to change anything
for 0.12.0 at this late stage. Theyll need a chunk of time to go
through and categorise properly.

Robbie