qpid-users mailing list archives

From Paolo Patierno <ppatie...@live.com>
Subject RE: AMQP Essentials refcard on resources page
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 14:18:53 GMT
Ohps ... of course it's a typo I knew about it ... sorry for the mistake.
By the way, it's impossible to fix the refcard now :-(

Paolo PatiernoSenior Software Engineer

Windows Embedded & IoTMicrosoft Azure Advisor
Twitter : @ppatierno
Linkedin : paolopatierno
Blog : DevExperienceBlog : Embedded101

(https://qpid.apache.org/resources.html) of the Apache Qpid web site.