qpid-users mailing list archives

From Paolo Patierno <ppatie...@live.com>
Subject RE: AMQP Essentials refcard on resources page
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:32:52 GMT
Thank you Gordon !I hope other people will enjoy it like you ;-)

Paolo PatiernoSenior Software Engineer

Windows Embedded & IoTMicrosoft Azure Advisor
Twitter : @ppatierno
Linkedin : paolopatierno
Blog : DevExperienceBlog : Embedded101

(https://qpid.apache.org/resources.html) of the Apache Qpid web site.