qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid cpp 0.35
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 21:52:12 GMT
Hi, Matt.  Proton 0.12.0 is coming soon:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Proton+0.12.0

  Alpha 13 January
  Beta 20 January
  RC 27 January

This time around for the Qpid C++ release we're trying to reorganize the
source to better support an independent release (independent of the
previously monolithic "Qpid release").  It's taken me a while to sort
through, so I'm now targeting a Qpid C++ 1.35.0 after I complete the Proton
release.

Justin