qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chris Richardson ...@fourc.eu>
Subject Re: Setting log level on running broker
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 22:16:08 GMT
Hi Chuck,

Unfortunately that's only partially true - while the Logger.cpp changes
were indeed released in qpid-cpp-0.34, the python file changes are key to
this functionality and are part of the qpid-tools package, which has not
been released since version 0.32. What I'm after is a 0.34 release of the
python components (client and tools). These releases would be doubly
appreciated because we're waiting on another issue which is affecting us
and is fixed upstream from 0.32 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6326).

Cheers

Chris