qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matt Broadstone <mbroa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid cpp 0.35
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 15:28:42 GMT
On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Matt Broadstone <mbroadst@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a projected release date for the 0.35 release? I've noticed it's
> been about 6 months since the last release.

I guess I should also ask about a proton 0.11.2 release while I'm at it. I
was putting together a trusty package for version 0.11.1 on the qpid PPA
today and encountered a need to exclude the `cpp/encode_decode.cpp` test
because of a compilation error on the i386 target. It turned out the fix
had actually made it into the proton tree around October 29th, and even
though the 0.11.1 release was made a little under a month ago this fix
curiously didn't make it in. Not sure what's going on here, but perhaps a
0.11.2 release could straighten it out (as well as include more recent
fixes).