qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring AMQP and Qpid
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:20:06 GMT
On 21 January 2016 at 16:20, jsmith901 <muhnelakne@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to get Qpid JMS 0.7.0 to work with Spring AMQP and Camel.
> Previously using version 0.32, I had the configuration set up like so:
>
>     <bean id="amqpConnectionFactory"
> class="org.apache.qpid.amqp_1_0.jms.impl.ConnectionFactoryImpl">
>         <constructor-arg>
>             <value>${hostName}</value>
>         </constructor-arg>
>         <constructor-arg>
>             <value>${port}</value>
>         </constructor-arg>
>         <constructor-arg>
>             <value>${userName}</value>
>         </constructor-arg>
>         <constructor-arg>
>             <value>${password}</value>
>         </constructor-arg>
>     </bean>
>
>     <bean id="amqp" class="org.apache.camel.component.amqp.AMQPComponent">
>         <property name="connectionFactory" ref="amqpConnectionFactory" />
>     </bean>
>
> I haven't been able to figure out a similar configuration to work with Qpid
> JMS 0.7.0. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks
>

> --

I'm not too familiar with the bits you are using or whether the
updated combination will work, but the above configuration seems to be
using the constructor shown at [1] from the 0.32 clients
ConnectionFactory implementation, so a similar approach with the 0.7.0
client might be to configure it to use the constructor shown at [2],
at which point you could configure things via the supplied URI string
as detailed at [3].

Robbie

[1] https://github.com/apache/qpid/blob/0.32/qpid/java/amqp-1-0-client-jms/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/amqp_1_0/jms/impl/ConnectionFactoryImpl.java#L81
[2] https://github.com/apache/qpid-jms/blob/0.7.0/qpid-jms-client/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/jms/JmsConnectionFactory.java#L92