qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP 0.10 subscription node type
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 12:05:22 GMT
I know little about the Python client but I recalled seeing something
mentioned along these lines. After a bit of searching I'm thinking
this looks like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6326 ?

It hasn't made it into a release yet and the JIRA isnt marked
resolved, but there is a commit against it so trying the code from
trunk (or seeing if the patch applies to what you are using) to see if
it helps might be an idea.

Robbie