qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HelloWorld user authentication
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:55:30 GMT
Just replying to close this thread out here for anyone following later...

I posted on the various threads on the ActiveMQ list, with the main
takeway being that (other than mixing together the configuration for
the different clients at some point) the problems mostly look to be
the same broker bootstrap config issue you mention. Thats sounding
like a case of stale documentation, so if you could response over
there to direct folks to the bit you are looking at then hopefully
that can be updated.

Robbie