qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java broker - Dynamically add user
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 17:30:18 GMT
As I mentioned, take a look at the apidocs.  They are not
comprehensive yet, but already a good start.   The quality of the
on-line documentation will improve other the course of the next few
releases.

http://localhost:8080/apidocs/
http://localhost:8080/apidocs/latest/user

You can also sniff the request sent by the Web Management Console too.
It uses the same REST API.  Firebug from Firefox has a nice 'copy as
curl' which will a command line ready to use in a script.

Hope this helps.