qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A change to the site code UI
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 09:20:46 GMT
Hi Justin,

I gave the change a test drive.  It looks like a useful improvement.

I did notice a couple of problems when trying to render trunk, which I
don't think are related to the change.

1) Running "make clean gen-cpp-release RELEASE=trunk" dies with the
following message.

gen-cpp-release-api-doc: Removing 'input/releases/qpid-cpp-trunk/messaging-api'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/gen-cpp-release-api-doc", line 88, in <module>
    gen_messaging_api(release, source_dir, release_dir)
  File "scripts/gen-cpp-release-api-doc", line 27, in gen_messaging_api
    gen_cpp_messaging_api(release, source_dir, component_dir)
  File "scripts/gen-cpp-release-api-doc", line 45, in gen_cpp_messaging_api
    output_dir=output_dir)
  File "/home/keith/src/site/python/generate.py", line 196, in gen_doxygen
    append(path, local_conf)
NameError: global name 'local_conf' is not defined

2) "make clean gen-java-release RELEASE=trunk" works successfully, but
existing svn owned directories beneath input/ get removed by script,
which upsets the SVN.
I think this problem will occur when republishing any release that
already exists in the tree.  I see:

keith@ubuntu:~/src/site$ svn status
~       input/releases/qpid-java-trunk/jms-client-0-8
~       input/releases/qpid-java-trunk/java-broker
M       input/releases/qpid-java-trunk/index.md

The same problem happens with gen-cpp-release RELEASE=trunk.

What do you think?

cheers, Keith