qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pål Skjager Løberg <pa...@fourc.eu>
Subject Unresolved symbols in qpidd from DEB package
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:51:56 GMT
I have been using the packages from
https://launchpad.net/~mcpierce/+archive/ubuntu/qpid-testing and lately
https://launchpad.net/~qpid/+archive/ubuntu/released on the client side for
a while. Now I need a qpidd for testing locally, but I suspect there are
some dependency issues with the qpid-cpp package as /usr/sbin/qpidd is
giving me unresolved symbols:

  /usr/sbin/qpidd: symbol lookup error: /usr/sbin/qpidd: undefined symbol:
_ZN4qpid12create_valueISsEEPN5boost15program_options14value_semanticERT_RKSs

This seems to be related to libboost_program_options.so that I have in
1.54.0.

Package: libboost-program-options1.54.0
Version: 1.54.0-4ubuntu3.1

What would be the correct version to use here? There should probably be a
dependency in the DEB for this as well?

Thanks,

 -- Paul