qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (java qpid) when consumer stoped but producer send msg all the time,cause memory not enough
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:12:11 GMT
Which version (0.30, 0.32, 6.0) of the Java Broker are you using?  How much
memory (-Xmx) are you giving the broker?  What persistent store are you
using? How many messages are you expecting the broker to hold while the
consumer is stopped?

The documentation gives guidance on flow to disk, and setting the memory
correctly for your use case.  For v6.0 you can find the documentation here

http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.0.0/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-Runtime-Flow-To-Disk.html
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.0.0/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-Runtime-Memory.html

Hope this helps?

-- Rob