qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several issues with the Java Broker
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:48:40 GMT
What I get from this is that the C++ client gives up retrying when it gets
a 320 (connection forced) reply from the broker.

As Keith mentioned earlier, the error message is basically saying "Yes, the
broker is up... but it isn't fully configured yet", and the 320 error code
(as defined by the AMQP 0-10 spec) says "The client may retry at some later
date."... so if the C++ client would continue retrying on receipt of this
error then you would establish a connection.  I guess this would require a
C++ client change, but Gordon would be the one to know here...

-- Rob