qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous messaging and acknowledgements
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:57:29 GMT
On 01/21/2016 07:10 PM, Brian Smith wrote:
> Log.txt <http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/n7636975/Log.txt>

In that trace, you can see that there is no ExecutionSync sent after any
MessageTransfer is sent. That is why the broker is not sending back
completed state (until it hits a certain limit).

I'm not very familiar with the 0-10 JMS client, but I vaguelly recall
there may be some setting to control the frequency of syncing (or
flushing) for async send... I think it may be the
'qpid.session.command_limit' property from
https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.30/programming/book/ch03s06.html