qpid-users mailing list archives

From Julien Charon <Julien.Cha...@avitech.aero>
Subject java broker - set additional information on messages
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:34:40 GMT
    Hi,

Is there any possibility to configure the java broker so that it adds some additional information
on AMQP messages?
My concrete use case is that I'd need the java broker to add the clientId and the userId of
the client that sent/published a message, e.g. the message annotations or application properties
part of a message. The receiver of the message can then perform some operations based on that
information.
It would also be sufficient for our needs to be able to determine that information with a
REST / JMX call.
Is there any possibility to do that?

Best regards,
Julien

Avitech GmbH
Engineering AxL
Tel.: +49 (0)7541/282-177
Fax: +49 (0)7541/282-199
e-mail: julien.charon@avitech.aero<mailto:julien.charon@avitech.aero>
Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
http://avitech.aero<http://avitech.aero/>

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.