qpid-users mailing list archives

From "RatTac@web.de" <Rat...@web.de>
Subject Several issues with the Java Broker
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 18:34:53 GMT
Hi,
I'm having several problems with the Java broker:

1.) Reconnect functionality:
If I specify the reconnect:True option for my connection, the client tries
to reconnect to the broker if the connection is lost (which is correct).
However, as soon as the broker is back online and the client would be able
to connect, the client receives an exception "Virtual host '' is not
active". If I start the client again it is able to connect. If using the c++
broker instead, everything is working fine.

2.) Message user-Id
Using the java broker, the client seems to be able to set any user id.
However, the broker does not seem to reject messages with wrong user Ids
(i.e. user-Ids != connection.getAuthenticatedUsername()). Again, the c++
broker correctly refuses messages with invalid Ids.

Am I just missing some options?
Regards