qpid-users mailing list archives

From spruitt <steve.pru...@hp.com>
Subject Re: HelloWorld user authentication
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:39:24 GMT
I made most of those changes below.  I did not disable anonymous, but other
than that its the same.

You are correct about environment problem.  The Artemis documentation made
me believe the file based security manager was operational.  I should have,
but didn't, check the bootstrap.xml file.  It was missing the basic-security
tag that references the two property files with users and roles.  I added
the example basic-security tag in the documentation and changed the path for
the property files.  They are in the etc folder.

Now I get SAX parse error, it doesn't like the basic security tag.  Its
failing the schema.  I am not trying to figure out the format of the
bootstrap file.

Thanks!