qpid-users mailing list archives

From "RatTac@web.de" <Rat...@web.de>
Subject Re: C++ API - Check whether queue exists
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:44:03 GMT
Thx for the answer.
The problem is, if I catch the exception then the whole session seems to be
invalid afterwards. The same exception is then thrown again when e.g.
calling session.reject(request) in the catch block.
How can I reject the request if the reply-to field is invalid?

Regarding QMF, could you give me a hint how such a call would look like? I'm
using the java broker, so I'm not sure whether I can use QMF in the first
place...